In accordance with campus access control measures, all CUHK students are required to present their CU Link cards at the campus entrance. Before the delivery of your CU Link Card, a Temporary Campus Access Pass is designed for you to allow your access to CUHK campus.
The Temporary Campus Access Pass is valid for a limited period, from 1 August 2023 to 31 August 2023, both dates inclusive.
Once you received your CU Link Card, please make sure to use it for accessing the campus, and the Temporary Campus Access Pass should no longer be used.
Please print out OR download the Temporary Campus Access Pass in your electronic device, and ensure your full name is clearly displayed. You should present it to our security officers at any of the University access points, or when requested.
A Temporary Campus Access Pass in PDF format will be sent to your registered email once your registration is confirmed.
1. The Temporary Campus Access Pass is intended for your personal use to access only within CUHK campus in August 2023.
2. CUHK reserves the rights to request any Pass Holder to present personal identification document for verification of identity.
3. For Undergraduate Students:
- The CU Link Card is to be delivered to you in late-August. Please refer to ITSC website for more details.
- Successful registration for the Temporary Campus Access Pass does not imply confirmation of your admission to CUHK for 2023 entry. Please refer to email/ notification from the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid for details.
4. For Postgraduate Students:
- Please refer to Registration website of Graduate School for details of collecting CU Link Card.